Coldfusion 9 Installation issues with Windows 8

*** UPDATE : Adobe had since provided support for Windows 8 with Coldfusion 10. In my case I had to reinstall windows 8 to remove the Coldfusion 9 installation. ***

Adobe Coldfusion 9 is having installation issues on Windows 8. I upgraded my PC with Windows 7 having Coldfusion version 9.0.2 to Windows 8. When I tried to run the Coldfusion application I got errors in IIS so I tried to uninstall Coldfusion.

Here is the error that I received.



I again tried to install Coldfusion (ColdFusion_9_WWEJ_win64.exe), but it too failed with the following messages.



Hope Adobe will roll out updated installers and uninstallers for existing installation.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is there a fix for Windows 8 and Coldfusion 9.0.2 yet?
Anonymous said…
Any fix for this yet?? I'm having the same issue..

Popular posts from this blog

Hide notification content in Android lock screen for Messages, email, whatsapp and selected apps.

Array functions in JavaScript