My experience with Apple Macintosh

I had earlier used the Mac in office for a few times for testing. That was for a very short time. For the last one week I had been using solely a Mac after moving to iPhone development. The one I had is a mac mini with Intel processor. Having seen those bulky Windows PCs I always wondered how Apple managed to pack all the stuff like DVD drive, USB, blue tooth, firewire, wi-fi etc in such a small cute box.
It is irrestible to explore the facilities in a mac. The display, animation, performance... everything is awesome. I liked the way the user interface and the applications are managed. The speed each application is launching is something that can be dreamed of in Windows PCs. The Spotlight facility to search is the one MS has copied to its Windows 7.
There is elegance in a mac.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hide notification content in Android lock screen for Messages, email, whatsapp and selected apps.

Array functions in JavaScript